MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after a couple of days I finally got around to setting up the strobes for a little photo shoot in the garage. I'm just an amateur, but I think these turned out pretty nice. I put the full set in the gallery. I will post more as the mods get done. Thanks again for everyone's help and input.

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
Very nice work.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Nice pics!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Buy the 910R and I'll gladly swap everything with you. I have the stock stuff like that, all new since I went with the Gladio kit.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Gladio said:
Buy the 910R and I'll gladly swap everything with you. I have the stock stuff like that, all new since I went with the Gladio kit.
I thought about doing that when I finally decided on the regular 910. But it won't work. The R does not have the red frame. And for me, the red frame was a "must have".

·
Registered
735 Posts
off with the the "Unleaded" sticker!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Man... that paint scheme is great!!!! Hard to believe it's even better in person!!! So tough looking

Looks awesome Brutish!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Nice pics and great bike...

odonata said:
How about the reflector stickers? I would take them off too If it was my bike.

Beautiful bike and pictures nevertheless...
Is it legal to remove those ugly ass reflector stickers you get over there?

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Rockethouse said:
Nice pics and great bike...

Is it legal to remove those ugly ass reflector stickers you get over there?
in the People's Republic of California, technically not, but a cop would have to be an expert of the vehicle codes to know that. besides, they would have to be bored out of their mind to stop you just for that.

I have never known anyone gotten a fix-it ticket for removing reflectors, other items like after market blinkers/mirrors/pipes/lightbulbs, yes.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I stufed mine in the hand holds, they are the same shape.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts