MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should really be in the maintainance section but it will get more attention here I hope!

Does anybody know the valve clearance specs for the 1000R? either mine has been set wrong from new or I have a sneeky feeling they may have altered the exhaust clearance, NO ONE in the UK has any feasable answers :jsm:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Yeah, but a full .1mm? That's quite a bit of difference... I don't immediately buy it...

I guess another question would be, do any MV F4 based bikes have a different spec?

·
Registered
409 Posts
i have 300 miles on my 1000r feel free to fly to south florida rip the bike apart to check an see what mine is , thats about as much help as i can offer sorry . e mail mv directly i hear ceos are making personal phone calls these days they should be able to answer a simple email

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
logos1111 said:
i have 300 miles on my 1000r feel free to fly to south florida rip the bike apart to check an see what mine is , thats about as much help as i can offer sorry . e mail mv directly i hear ceos are making personal phone calls these days they should be able to answer a simple email
From experience they will not answer anything.................unless your about to deposit 100,000 euro's in someone's bank account............. :stickpoke

1 - 4 of 4 Posts