MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me to post a video from dropbox, sorry ive tried a few things but iam no computer guru.

Apart from giving out my dropbox password I don't know what else to do.

Kev.

·
Administrator
19,817 Posts
You should be able to copy the link to your file in Dropbox and then share that. Right click on the video file and select copy link. Paste it wherever you want to share.

I send people links to big files in my Dropbox all the time.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know if the video in question is subject to copyright or not, I'm not sure how to drop it in anonymously, hint hint.

·
Administrator
19,817 Posts
I don't know if the video in question is subject to copyright or not, I'm not sure how to drop it in anonymously, hint hint.
Is the video in the public domain and copied, shared in many places? If so then I think you need not worry.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't seen the video on YouTube or anywhere else yet, which maybe makes it a copyright issue, or maybe not, is it worth the risk, as I don't want to get the forum into trouble.

·
Administrator
19,817 Posts
The forum wouldn't get in trouble. There would a demand that video be taken down. The entity that posted the copyrighted video would be liable, but I suspect there would be no legal action if the video was promptly removed when requested by the copyright owner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts