MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:yo:Hi all, ive got a 2007 910r, Im looking to change the exhaust. I fancy a arrow stubby, but i see that on my bike, the cat is welded to the down pipes from the engine, so would i need to fit a complete system to change, Any help is appreciated. Andy

·
Registered
461 Posts
I believe you can (if you are brave enough!) cut the header pipes where they join the cat. Personally I would not do this, just in case you wanted (needed) to return the bike to stock for whatever reason.

Otherwise, I think you will need to buy a new set of headers, a mid section and the Arrow Thunder end can. All can be sourced through sponsors on this forum.

You may also want to consider a PCIII and suitable map as a bare minimum to make sure the bike doesn't run rich or lean. Better still put on a rolling road and have it mapped by someone who knows what they are doing.

I hope that this helps, but I am sure others will post more concise options and alternative views.

JerseyBrut

·
Registered
658 Posts
O7s came with a second exhaust system. Mine has the MV corse system fitted. It consisted of a new midpipe with silencers and computer chip. It sound like you have an 08.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts