MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Apologies to ambush the forum with a request from a company, but R&G would very much like to get hold of an F3 in the UK in order to complete our range of crash protection and other styling products for this awesome machine.

We'd require to borrow a bike for a week, we would collect and deliver the bike and of course we are fully insured for transportation as well as keeping the bike at our secure facility.

As a thank you, the owner would receive the entire R&G range for the F3 as well as be given some photos of their bike taken in our studio.

We completely understand that being away from your bike for a week would be hard, but at least it is raining a lot in the UK right now.

If you're interested, please send us a PM with your contact details.

Thanks for your time,

Luke @ R&G

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Hello,

Apologies to ambush the forum with a request from a company, but R&G would very much like to get hold of an F3 in the UK in order to complete our range of crash protection and other styling products for this awesome machine.

We'd require to borrow a bike for a week, we would collect and deliver the bike and of course we are fully insured for transportation as well as keeping the bike at our secure facility.

As a thank you, the owner would receive the entire R&G range for the F3 as well as be given some photos of their bike taken in our studio.

We completely understand that being away from your bike for a week would be hard, but at least it is raining a lot in the UK right now.

If you're interested, please send us a PM with your contact details.

Thanks for your time,

Luke @ R&G
Spoke to R&G, bike going in on Monday for five days (hope it continues to rain and I will not miss anything)
Interesting to see what components they come up with, tail tidy is high on the list

·
Registered
352 Posts
Awesome! I have been waiting for R&G to make some quality parts for the F3. I would definitely buy their Front/rear axle sliders, frame sliders, case covers, tail tidy and radiator guards.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Awesome! I have been waiting for R&G to make some quality parts for the F3. I would definitely buy their Front/rear axle sliders, frame sliders, case covers, tail tidy and radiator guards.

Emphasis where required. Not to bash anyone's work, but on other bike forums I browse, there's been some discontent with the quality of some aftermarket manufacturer's products.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I have never heard complaints about R&G products for any make of bike. I have used them on both Honda's and Triumph's and they have always been first class

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I have never heard complaints about R&G products for any make of bike. I have used them on both Honda's and Triumph's and they have always been first class
It's good stuff, my RSV4 has one of their tail tidy's, it fits well, goes with the bikes lines and is relatively simple in design! some have far too many screws and brackets :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
It's good stuff, my RSV4 has one of their tail tidy's, it fits well, goes with the bikes lines and is relatively simple in design! some have far too many screws and brackets :)
I have their tail tidy on my S1000RR, uses the stock turn signals and fits really well. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I have their tail tidy on my S1000RR, uses the stock turn signals and fits really well. Highly recommended.
I had one on my S1000RR as well, (note to self) going to have to start keeping bikes a little longer :jsm:

·
Registered
614 Posts
I've used R&G on many of my racebikes over the years and have performed more than a few crash tests on their bobbins/mushrooms and case covers.

I'll be looking at theie offering closely for my bike.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Great! Do keep us posted. Do you how soon they plan to make the parts available for purchase?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Bike returned, understand accessories will be available on their website within the next couple of weeks.
Including tail tidy, crash protectors etc

·
Registered
62 Posts
hope all goes well bruce as i was once told by a guy who lent his to another company who make exhausts that his bike came back with chewed up bolts & slight scratches to the paint work.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
hope all goes well bruce as i was once told by a guy who lent his to another company who make exhausts that his bike came back with chewed up bolts & slight scratches to the paint work.
No, returned without a single mark or scratch. Mileage identical to what is was when collected. When all the accessories are available I have agreed to travel to their factory and decide what I would like fitted.
The company have a very good reputation. Already been given one of their jackets, very nice

·
Registered
62 Posts
good do!
i get my mv f3 next week,the only modification i would like is a rear seat pod,mv should bring one out soon,i hope

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
That’s part of the risk you take in return for free stuff. I’m glad Bruce had no problems, as I’m sure he’ll become one of the company’s greatest ambassadors. Win win all around.

I gave my bike to a well-known exhaust manufacturer to have a custom spaghetti system built. It was returned with a large area on the lower fairing missing paint. Never did get around to fixing it, been having too much fun riding it. Never think about it over the winter but I should get it done this year. It wasn’t free but I did get one sweet one of a kind system and the sound. whoa! :naughty:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Limited number of parts are now available on the R&G website
Awesome! Any idea when all other parts will be listed and be made available for purchase?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts