MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Mine is up for sale and is the 1000 carbon every where, power commander, quick shift, new heavy duty chain sprockets, new rear wheel brearings, new filters, fresh fork and steering damper synthetic oils.
Lots of orginal parts and comes with 3 different type loud exhaust, bike stand and cover.
Best MV model for the street power everywhere with progressive suspension and braking.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Mine is up for sale and is the 1000 carbon every where, power commander, quick shift, new heavy duty chain sprockets, new rear wheel brearings, new filters, fresh fork and steering damper synthetic oils.
Lots of orginal parts and comes with 3 different type loud exhaust, bike stand and cover.
Best MV model for the street power everywhere with progressive suspension and braking.

Tony you selling the bike? Buying another? Or a harley lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
874 Posts
By putting 2 yellow stickers on your bike with the No. 1 does not make it a Ago.
Implying that it is you are delusional.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
$15,000 eh, dam thats cheap !

Something has me baffled though, 312r's can't get 15, nor $14,000.

Yep, yours must be a special edition Tony, or maybe you have deliberately put a ridiculous price on it so it won't sell ? Thats a good move, sorta like a Claytons sale, the sale you have when you're not having a sale. Mums the word mate, not a mention to the trouble & strife. :naughty:

We all still love you Tony, keep your bike and enjoy it. xoxo

·
Registered
133 Posts
With age comes great wisdom. Brian you are very smart to have worked out Ago and also Tambo.
Must admit I outlayed $60 on bike sales just to say hey I advertised it, tried hard for 6 months. Just didn't tell her it was too expensive and I screened the enquiries and no one was suitable to take my beloved. So now I have a spare. Bike, not wife. We look forward to many more rides to come Tony and John. HA

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
With age comes great wisdom. Brian you are very smart to have worked out Ago and also Tambo.
Must admit I outlayed $60 on bike sales just to say hey I advertised it, tried hard for 6 months. Just didn't tell her it was too expensive and I screened the enquiries and no one was suitable to take my beloved. So now I have a spare. Bike, not wife. We look forward to many more rides to come Tony and John. HA

No, NO WAY Grahame, I won't have a bar of this !

I know that Tony is getting on in years but I can't have you bracketing him in here as an old fart.

And if he is advertising his AGO decalled bike, he is entitled to put any price on it. It also has good tyres on it, how do I know ? Because I viewed them when they were on Vics bike, or were they from Scotts ?

I might even have a coffee and a chat with him at Warriors this weekend sometime .................. if he's allowed out that is :thewife:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
No, NO WAY Grahame, I won't have a bar of this !

I know that Tony is getting on in years but I can't have you bracketing him in here as an old fart.

And if he is advertising his AGO decalled bike, he is entitled to put any price on it. It also has good tyres on it, how do I know ? Because I viewed them when they were on Vics bike, or were they from Scotts ?

I might even have a coffee and a chat with him at Warriors this weekend sometime .................. if he's allowed out that is :thewife:

Hey brian. Have you got a bike pass as well this weekend from the mrs??

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 23 Posts