MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I read the forum regarding rear brake reservoir relocation, I want to do the mods but need a bit more information prior to doing this mods. If someone done the mods and has the info please share this with me. I guess I could remove the fluid line from the reservoir and measure the inner diameter of the fluid line but if someone has the inner diameter measurement please let me know.
Many thanks in advance...
<object style="position:absolute;z-index:1000" type="application/x-dgnria" id="plugin0" height="0" width="0">

</object>

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
I read the forum regarding rear brake reservoir relocation, I want to do the mods but need a bit more information prior to doing this mods. If someone done the mods and has the info please share this with me. I guess I could remove the fuel line from the reservoir and measure the inner diameter of the fuel line but if someone has the inner diameter measurement please let me know.
Many thanks in advance...
<object style="position:absolute;z-index:1000" type="application/x-dgnria" id="plugin0" height="0" width="0">

</object>
If you have a fuel line feed to your master cylinder hmmmm good luck and good bye ; )

I thinks you mean hydraulic line mebee ; ):smoking:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts