MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,can anyone help me,I'm interested in the differences from a f4 EVO3 to the SR model. I know the SR had the SPR engine,but did it have any other differences than that.

I've tried doing a search on the forum but nothing comes up,help,help help please.

thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,577 Posts
The red front fender like the 1000.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,193 Posts
barry996suzuki said:
Hi guys,can anyone help me,I'm interested in the differences from a f4 EVO3 to the SR model. I know the SR had the SPR engine,but did it have any other differences than that.

I've tried doing a search on the forum but nothing comes up,help,help help please.

thanks
Barry: I believe the following to be true:

The SR750 were all built to be the "AGO" somewhere along the way the 1000 engine was built and MV realized a 750 AGO just wasn't going to happen when you could buy a 1000 for a lot less cash, so. off came the AGO panels etc and on went the SR panels, I seem to remeber it had the full SPR engine etc, so really it's an SPR but in "proper" colours!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
mikef4uk said:
Barry: I believe the following to be true:

The SR750 were all built to be the "AGO" somewhere along the way the 1000 engine was built and MV realized a 750 AGO just wasn't going to happen when you could buy a 1000 for a lot less cash, so. off came the AGO panels etc and on went the SR panels, I seem to remeber it had the full SPR engine etc, so really it's an SPR but in "proper" colours!!

minus 50mm marzochhi forks, and different rear shock i believe...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,049 Posts
HHHMMMM I didn't even know there was an SR. I kinda remeber what your were saying with the 750 AGO Mike, so thanks for that, Maybe none made it this far Down Under!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
MVASyd said:
HHHMMMM I didn't even know there was an SR. I kinda remeber what your were saying with the 750 AGO Mike, so thanks for that, Maybe none made it this far Down Under!
There's at least a couple down here that I've seen advertised, usually as SPR's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
301 Posts
I bought one in OZ (new) in June 2004 - Paul Feeney the importer told me that 11 came to Oz.

cheers

Doc
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top