MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of buying an e-bay item which is 'post to USA only' and was wondering if someone would be willing to accept the item for me and then post it to Australia. I have yet to check with the seller if he is willing to post directly to Australia (only 3 hours left on the auction at time of posting). the item is located in Fort Mill, SC, United States, so somewhere close would be good.

cheers and thanks

Russ

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I'm north of South Carolina by about 800 miles. I can post it to you if the seller won't.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Really near Charlotte NC.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
I can also help you out. I think it could be the same guy I purchased a poster from about 1 month ago.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks. He trades under the name babyscollegemoney, which is pretty cool all considered. I just purchased the large brutale poster to add to a few other similar posters

brutale.jpg

I am waiting for a reply re postage to Australia before I know whethher assistance will be required. And I'm off a 4 day ride tomorrow so I won't have an answer until next week.

cheers

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Someone out bid on the f4 ago poster I wanted

·
Registered
7,791 Posts

·
Registered
7,791 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
By looking at the search on MV posters. The F4 posters have all sold for good money while the Brutale have sold for only $10. What will Randy have to say about that?

Vanity, Randrew, Vanity.....It's all about vanity with F4 weenies. With Brutie riders, it's all about the ride. F4 riders are always looking at their image reflected in the store front windows, so suuuure F4 posters would be bid up over the posters of the infinitely more studly Brutie.....:)

Case in point......your Haloween costume. Post it up for the group to see. :shitfan: let the folks be the judge. Inspite of the lovely Melissa attempting to cover up your limpness, that costume you are wearing is proof positive.....

Vanity, my friend, vanity. (how's that? :naughty:)

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, i wasn't bidding on those posters. I bought them a few years ago along with the F4 Senna poster.

Cag, pm sent re posting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts