MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get two bolts out, but the third one I cannot get to. What else do I need to do? Thanks in advance.

Franco

·
Vendor
5,154 Posts
Remove the upper radiator support bolt on the L/H side of the bike and slide the radiator off the R/H grommet,then you can move the whole radiator assembly forward enough to remove that fan shroud bolt.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, thanks. I ended up removing the whole damn radiator. I needed to do it anyway as I had to also take the header off.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Hi, he's coating the headers I believe. Brando
I know Brando, I don't know what you mean, all I said was that you don't have to take the radiator off to take the headers off.

Ps. This was not meant as much for Franco, but more for other guys who read his post, and this might not be applicable to the 750's, you need a special little swivel head spanner ot 1/4" ratchet to get to all the exhaust clamp nuts, where on the 1000-1078's it's a lot easier with only 4 central nuts om studs.

·
Registered
14,209 Posts
damn

Ps. This was not meant as much for Franco, but more for other guys who read his post, and this might not be applicable to the 750's, you need a special little swivel head spanner or 1/4" ratchet to get to all the exhaust clamp bolts, where on the 1000-1078's it's a lot easier with only 4 central bolts.
i'm fucked, i only have 2 nuts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts