MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are two connector plugs coming out of the main harness right before the engine management unit, one with a cap on it other one without. Can you tell me what those are?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Yeah the one with the cap- I've seen before and I do believe it is for pluging in the factory computer, but the other is new. Don't remember see that second one before. It's also strange that it's not covered at all.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
One of them (i think it's the one with the cap) must be for the battery charger that comes with the bike now.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The one with the cap has three leads. Battery charger came with its own which connects to the battery directly. I imagine at least should have had a cap on it but no mention of it on the owner's manual (it is not 312 specific btw).

·
Registered
205 Posts
The connector with the yellow end looks similiar to what's on my bike. I plugged a VDST into it and it allows me to view the various parameters coming out of the ECU such as rpm, throttle position, temperature. My bike only has a single connector at this location, so I am not sure what the other one is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts