MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Our brand? A minute ago you were trying to sell your Tamburini to get a Duc. MV is in trouble? Whatever....

I don't like FFF either, but IMHO you are a flake. I've seen your posts on various boards. If you're like that in person, I can somewhat understand FFFs handling of you.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Wouaww Gladio, that's a post !

I don't know you like that, but I like peoples who says what they think !!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
mellottiracing said:
well, yes i was going to sell it because of how things went down w/ fbf. i wanted to start over. that does not mean i don't love my bike and since that time, my thoughts have changed. i'll keep my bike and work on the reason why i wanted to sell it in the first place.
More likely because you got zero bids on e-bay and no interest in your bike since you wanted more than you paid new after you had modified it so it would have zero interest to a collector.

also i have never meet you in person so if you think you can judge a person by some posts on a web board then you are a very shallow and quick to judge kind of guy.
Sounds like you're quick to judge too. :p

you really put some thought in what you said...."somewhat understand" ?
Yes, is what I said that hard to understand? Have you read any of your posts lately? I agree, to some extent, that FBF is crap. I wont deal with them either if I can avoid it. What I don't agree with is your crusade...

dude when you think that you are getting a sbk team owners shop to work on your bike and you see what they did to it, you think i deserve it? ok.........
How about your friend that tried to help you by touching up your bike after you dropped it? You wanted him to pay for a new $4K shock because he got some overspray on it? IMHO you're unreasonable.

have another glass of kool aid. this was for people who had or have problems with a dealer. keep what you think you know of me out of this.you don't know shit.
I know it's hard for a business to build a good reputation and that it's very easy for an individual to tear it down. At least do in it a forum where they have an opportunity to defend themselves--a fair fight.

I know I'm not the only one that's tired of your whining. Post on madness lately? It just seems you want to blame everyone else but yourself.

Why don't you sip some more of your kool-aid and relax. Come on, you're the envy of all the school kids. Find something to do with your time there in Michigan. Trailer your bike down to Florida and ride it around. Go bother Section 8 and order some more goodies. But stop beating a dead horse. We all know you got fucked. Now get on with your life.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Admin,

I was going to post last night with reference to this exchange and the thread title but was too tired and unless I missed something from what I had read I don’t believe that these posts should have been deleted and consider the censorship unnecessary and a little too pc.

Mellotiracing,

You must appreciate that your motivation and loyalty here is questionable. I would delete this thread and start another about FBF (FBF your experiences) minus the rhetoric...and start off with a brief version of what happened to you and take it from there.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I don’t think anyone was implying you didn't get fucked over royally and yes it's your bike to do with whatever the hell you want...I can tell you if I had the cash there are things I would do to a Tambo and would spank it good...(screw the collectors) but just don't expect to get top dollar for it if you do.

Now I also understand you being upset and disappointed with what transpired and I assure you that I as probably many others here have had similar experiences with products but you also put your G/F's 999R purchased at the same time up for sale which kind of suggests that your trouble with FBF was not your only motivation for having it up for sale...(Desmo RR)...I just wanted to highlight as objectively as possible why some might have an issue with your rhetoric in this thread.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
mellottiracing said:
anytime you would like to meet up "for a ride" just let me know. i would love to sit down and enjoy a glass of kool aid with you. but i doubt that you would. the computer is so much safer then real life. say what you want,i could give a shit less. you can talk all the crap you want about a person on a web board, it's a whole lot different in person.
or just continue to run your "web mouth" i'm sure you will.
i keep forgeting that people love to shit on each other, it's fun...
Nah, it's not fun, and it wasn't my intention to just shit on you from behind a computer screen. My point was that IMHO you need to let it go a bit and just ride. You're on a crusade and while I have no love for FBF, I think you're a bit unreasonable.

As for meeting up, if you do track days, look for an F4 with SliderPhoto on the side. I'll be at a couple STT events this season and I'll be at most NESBA events. I'm not sure we'll agree on a lot of things, but at least we can sip some kool-aid and talk about our MVs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts