MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I'm not sure (if) what sort of fee he would charge or even if you're willing to pay at all for this but alkatraxx has a good eye and ideas; maybe you could provide him with the logos you are using and see what he can come up with.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Here is one of my ideas based on your ideas.... im not a designer but i've worked for DreamWorks and some other major companies as a professional animator, hopefully it helps.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Triple Seven said:
Here is one of my ideas based on your ideas.... im not a designer but i've worked for DreamWorks and some other major companies as a professional animator, hopefully it helps.

Not my personal taste...a little ricer if you ask me

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Triple Seven said:

Nice work. I appreciate the time you spent. You are without the best I have seen. I have decided to stick close to my original plan and the silver has been sprayed. I will post the results.
If you are going to be at any of the AMA races or Laguna let me know. Beers are on me.

Chris

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
The green is certainly different. As a Brit, I'd like to see a F4 in British Racing Green, which would be a bit hypocritical as it's obviously an Italian bike. But I liked the matrix Ducati and it would certainly stand out in a crowd.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Nice work. I appreciate the time you spent. You are without the best I have seen. I have decided to stick close to my original plan and the silver has been sprayed. I will post the results.
If you are going to be at any of the AMA races or Laguna let me know. Beers are on me.

Chris
No worries. It was the first time I tried something like that and thought it was fun. My design is simple, but maybe it'll motivate me to try some more.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i'll give it a shot when i get a chance, unless you are sold on the silver. the guy who had/has the silver with mg painted bits and black wheels had a nice package. it's the best silver bike i had seen anyways.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I feel kinda like a hypocrite cause i was telling alka to leave the designing to Tamburini in another thread. However, now I can appreciate and understand better the people who are doing their own design.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I feel kinda like a hypocrite cause i was telling alka to leave the designing to Tamburini in another thread. However, now I can appreciate and understand better the people who are doing their own design.
777, although unlikely that any of us here would ever be able to come up with a timeless design like the F4, it doesn't mean that we should be banned from trying, IMO ... you did a fine job trying to help.

Now, What happened to your avatar?! :shocker:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
odonata said:
777, although unlikely that any of us here would ever be able to come up with a timeless design like the F4, it doesn't mean that we should be banned from trying, IMO ... you did a fine job trying to help.

Now, What happened to your avatar?! :shocker:
Yep...gotta agree.
I'm in the Design Business and we have a saying. "No design is a bad design"
Basically, you can take something from any idea that anyone has....whether is be inspiration for another more appropriate idea, or a spark to try something in a totally different direction.
...all power to those who give it a shot....bottom line is, it's a lot of fun..

We all have differrent tastes...makes the world go round :conveyer:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts