MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I created a new section in the forum as for the suggestion by CAG. Essentially anyone in the world who may have a truck/trailer, or knows a thing or two about bikes and how to fix things, may put their information or simply say "PM me if you need assistance in San Francisco, CA, USA"... etc.

See suggestion to get the gist:
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47227

I've put Carl in charge of the area so if you have questions or comments, you can discuss in that thread.

:naughty:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
You put Carl in charge? :jsm: :wtf: :naughty:

·
Super Moderator
21,737 Posts
Wait a minute....

....when did I lose control....?:jsm:

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
This is a great idea.

It might help to have a list tabulated so that it can be added to with name, phone number, region/district, country, Facilities, eg trailer , truck, tools, knowledge.

My thinking if that if you are broken down at road side in the rain you don't really want to be pm ing as it takes time to get a response. You need a list and phone number/name and possibly email address.

My suggestion is that peeps should send the " controller" the details above and any others that may be useful and register their bike details in the event that they might need help and also on the other side the details for others to get help from them.

The controller can then either have a central posting where details are regularly up-dated. It will be important to keep it up to date.

just a suggestion ..so that this info can be posted and accessed effectively.

If this list were on excel then there could be a sheet for each country ?

joe
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
This is a great idea.

It might help to have a list tabulated so that it can be added to with name, phone number, region/district, country, Facilities, eg trailer , truck, tools, knowledge.

My thinking if that if you are broken down at road side in the rain you don't really want to be pm ing as it takes time to get a response. You need a list and phone number/name and possibly email address.

My suggestion is that peeps should send the " controller" the details above and any others that may be useful and register their bike details in the event that they might need help and also on the other side the details for others to get help from them.

The controller can then either have a central posting where details are regularly up-dated. It will be important to keep it up to date.

just a suggestion ..so that this info can be posted and accessed effectively.

If this list were on excel then there could be a sheet for each country ?

joe

·
Super Moderator
21,737 Posts
when you married your wonderful wife Cindy:stickpoke:stickpoke:mouthwate

I can conject that one cannot lose what one never had.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts