MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Indicators, brake lights, horn and gear position no longer work.

I removed my exhaust servo and when I put my bike together all those features above no longer worked.

I don't know how I caused that problem.

·
Super Moderator
22,615 Posts
What year and model?
Have you checked th fuses and grounds?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2013 F3

No, I haven't. I am wondering how I caused the problem in the first place by removing the side body work to get the servo out and what do all 4 of those devices have in common.

·
Super Moderator
22,615 Posts
You'd have to check the wiring diagram in the workshop manual.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't, this is all complicated.

I did find that a 10 and 15 fuse are blown. I going to replace but I expect them to just blow again cause I don't know how I causes this to happen. I will buy a couple of each, cause i expect to fail a lot.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
K, so i kinda have an idea now.

Everything works fine if I take my left ear off, When I reattach the left ear and indicate in that direction the fuse burns.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Which probably means you have crimped a wire as you put the bodywork back on, or you have not plugged things back in correctly. Remember that LEDs are very dependent on getting the polarity correct.
Look for simple stuff first, particularly the areas where you fiddled with.

·
Super Moderator
22,615 Posts
K, so i kinda have an idea now.

Everything works fine if I take my left ear off, When I reattach the left ear and indicate in that direction the fuse burns.
That must hurt.....:f4:

·
Super Moderator
22,615 Posts
Neal, I believe you posted the solution in another thread...could you do so here too?

·
Registered
895 Posts
My apologies Neal, I must refrain from posting when I've had too many bourbons. Glad you got it sorted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts