MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am writing from Spain !!!

I own a 2014 mv f4, currently has 1700kms, I am very happy with it, but I have a problem, the table has left me error "gas position".
The mv store told me it was a problem of gas command me they replaced with a new one, but still leaving the fault, also I have replaced the ECU and still the same ...

Do you passed something?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I could be wrong, but that sounds like a bad tps reading. So the '14s still use a tps sensor or is it all ride by wire? The sensor that reads the throttle position would be my guess.

Good Luck :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reckler Hi , thanks for your prompt reply, but it is not the tps sensor gives error position of gas in the ecu , I think that may be a problem any more located connector or cable.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have already changed the electronic throttle , and the ecu and also have checked all connections, and as usual , is just change the electronic throttle body ....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello ildar, I have seen, everything is fine, have tried and only happens when the engine is warm, cold does not pass, they are sure it is the connector throttle address on Monday will try to make the direct connection without terminal block, think that is the problem.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello, the problem continues, have tried to put direct throttle cables and continues to failure ... is desperate, and go two weeks without bike.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, it has changed 2 times per test , and still the same , plus the error comes when the bike is hot.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It has already proven ildar , as usual , today was receiving a bike like mine for review and will be compared to see that everything is the same between the two . I hope they can fix soon

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The other day picking up the bike to the store, everything seemed perfect, substituted 2-wire seemed shabby, Saturday went out for a drive to test , and nothing but the bike stood out , and almost fell , this time stop everything went back to the start and came out the same error fault gas ...
I am very disappointed , really, it's a shame that a motorcycle with four months and 1700 kms will pass this

1 - 16 of 16 Posts