MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,

So today I went to take my bike out and my main key wasn't there! so I turned the house upside down looking for it, and i couldn't find it.
Luckily I have a spare , which I'm currently using.

I rang the dealer and they said a new key is $38 , but they said they don't think they will be able to code it off the spare, they need the original!!! If I can't find this key, I'm up for a new ECU @ $1000000000!!??

Please tell me if this is true, because if it is , i'm screwed...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HELP! Lost F3 Key !!

Hi ,

So today I went to take my bike out and my main key wasn't there! so I turned the house upside down looking for it, and i couldn't find it.
Luckily I have a spare , which I'm currently using.

I rang the dealer and they said a new key is $38 , but they said they don't think they will be able to code it off the spare, they need the original!!! If I can't find this key, I'm up for a new ECU @ $1000000000!!??

Please tell me if this is true, because if it is , i'm screwed...

·
Registered
661 Posts
There are 2 main keys (both the same) and a code card no? With the code card you can get the key reproduced.

·
Registered
14,420 Posts

·
Registered
14,420 Posts
There are 2 main keys (both the same) and a code card no? With the code card you can get the key reproduced.
I don't know if the F3s keys are like most automotive keys with a crooked slot.......but rare is the locksmith that can cut the Aprilia one

Jim can read the chip in your original key and clone it, no need to mess with the Immobilizer.....it already recognizes your key so it will work with the clone too

with the Zaadi Immobilizer you need the $120 Blue Master Key or the $2400 Axone.......to make the Immobilizer recognize the new key.... I have both

Jim clones your original key......

way easier:naughty::naughty:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts