MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
looking for some guidance, we have a new to us B4 910R, planning on getting this bike on the road shortly. Have lifted the tank and airbox off and was about to reinstall the tank and noticed this bike has a AMP Superseal 4 pin plug which attaches to the loom on the LHS of the bike, not to be confused with the 4 pin plug for the fuel tank pump assembly.

I have had a look in the manual and cannot see it mentioned there, anyone car to enlighten me what it is and function.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
It's in all the B4 and F4 wiring harnesses after the 910s and 1000s models Jimbo, we speculated about this being there for the later lambda sensor connections but I can't remember whether it was confirmed as such or not, either way they just seem to hang a round wasting space.

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
?

Donsy;
The lambda connector is over on the right side of the bike.......

maybe something to do with the air control for.the flappers on the valve cover...

all missing from my '08 910R when I got it.......

I don't remember seeing this plug though

:popcorn:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Donsy;

maybe something to do with the air control for.the flappers on the valve cover...

Yup, not lambda, and also not for the emissions solenoid control, I just had a look at the 1078 I have here, or what's left of it after the fire.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Donsy;

I just went out and looked on my 910R, it looks like that is probably the Lambda connector - isn't it on the right in his picture? I still have the catalytic convertor, a rarity, I know.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
I just went out and looked on my 910R, it looks like that is probably the Lambda connector - isn't it on the right in his picture? I still have the catalytic convertor, a rarity, I know.
No, not the same one.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, glad it's not just me baffled!! Seems really strange thing to fit and not have a purpose in reality. Can't think it's diagnostics as there is no mention in the manual. So do I just tuck it away and leave it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts