MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I live in Middlesbrough and have just bought an MV anyone out there live near me . Middlesbrough in the north east of England ?

·
Registered
975 Posts
Congrats Rob on a stellar decision and welcome to the MV "family", I doubt I`ll be joining you for a ride unfortunately cause I live in Tasmania which is about as far from Middlesbrough as one can get but enjoy your purchase.
Cus

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
HI Rob I'm down south but there are a few people your way . What have you bought then?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hello and welcome Rob,
The majority of the UK members seem to be southerners. There are a couple of you Norfen monkeys about though :mouthwate
I have got family up that way but it is a fair old trek on the motorway up there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi sorry I was away at the weekend riding a BSA in a trial . I bought an F4 diamanté , always like the all silver silver dream machine .

·
Registered
267 Posts
Aye aye Rob, I is even closer to the North Pole than thee! There is another lad from Stockton, "Naughty Lee" I think he is called, I'll dig out his name soonish. We need a meet up Matey, embarrass the Cockernees into an expedition North of the M25! Might find mesel doon at the Scarborough Gold Cup this weekend if the weather stays good; http://www.auto66.com/latest-news.htm

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
Welcome to the family Rob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey bigfeesh that would be good tho meet up at the gold cup . Depends on the weather mind . Which MV have you got ?

·
Registered
267 Posts
750 EvoIII, nice, I enjoy it whenever I can, It goes like the wind fer me, its my first proper sportsbike, probably not get another.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts