MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Hey John-Mark! Welcome here. Which grade are you in??

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Ha Ha, I'll have to watch my language now Junior is on the board. :jsm: You're not getting the keys to my bike just yet! :moped:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am 14 and nearly very week i play golf with my mates and sometime my dad (i haven't beaten him yet but nearly). i play of moto gp 4 on my ps2 alot and have mastered it so far. i hope to get anther game with an mv in soon though. :crazyeyes

·
Registered
720 Posts
john-mark said:
Hi, I'm John-Mark, John is my dad. I like MV's too but at the moment I like cycling best cos I'm still at school.
after school life begins...wait for a little while and educate yourself after that in business.....Glad to have you on board :king: :loser:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Hehehehe, nice.
Welcome John-Mark :smoking:

14 huh? My oldest one is 14 also.
But no......... i won't tell him about the forum :D

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Hi Junior!! very very nice to have you here! :drummer: :guitarist :guitarist :drummer: :yo: :friday:

John, time to get the TT game for him so he could have his own MV, or he might decide to take yours out for a spin, it's a girl magnet you know... :stickpoke :hitit:

·
Registered
246 Posts
odonata said:
Hi Junior!! very very nice to have you here! :drummer: :guitarist :guitarist :drummer: :yo: :friday:

John, time to get the TT game for him so he could have his own MV, or he might decide to take yours out for a spin, it's a girl magnet you know... :stickpoke :hitit:

the chopper in your avatar is not too bad either for a magnet..... :stickpoke

1 - 16 of 16 Posts