MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought mill999red's F4 off ebay. It has finally arrived and tomorrow I'm going for my first ride and then to the dyno. I was a little worried about buying this bike off ebay but mill999red has been nothing but super accommodating.

Anyway, just want to say hi. I'm in the Seattle area, so PM me if any local folks want to get together for a ride.

Here she is (wife has the camera on a business trip, so this is from my gphone):
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2688546&l=5830cf51ec&id=587624313

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase, you wont be dissapointed:)

and welcome to the forum

dont it always rain in your neck of the woods? :)

enjoy.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.....

Enjoy your new ride!!!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi, have fun with your new MV:)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Nice choice Welcome

·
Registered
13 Posts
I recently bought mill999red's F4 off ebay. It has finally arrived and tomorrow I'm going for my first ride and then to the dyno. I was a little worried about buying this bike off ebay but mill999red has been nothing but super accommodating.

Anyway, just want to say hi. I'm in the Seattle area, so PM me if any local folks want to get together for a ride.

Here she is (wife has the camera on a business trip, so this is from my gphone):
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2688546&l=5830cf51ec&id=587624313
Hello similar, if you want we give a few curves together, but I am afraid that of BARCELONA to where you live, there is a long way, not??, It is a joke, that you are lucky with your new acquisition companion motorist.
A Cordial Greeting and LUCK.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome buddy, enjoy the ride

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congrats. I've only had my F4 a few weeks and the guys on this forum have been a huge help. You'll enjoy it here... not as much as you'll enjoy the bike. Cheers.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. I've already fixed a front blinker issue by searching this forum. I guess the OEM turn signal relays are pretty crappy.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome, Nice Bike Also!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts