MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amazing that none of You MV Agusta forum users seam to be aware that final testing was held in Philip Island.
The F4 and Leon Camier keep on to impress and ended testing with being 6th fastest just 0,7s behind Rea.
PJ Jacobsen and Roberto Rolf were the fastest with the F3.
In just three Days the season will kick off at exactly the same track, in Philip Island.
So wake up from dreaming and speculating MV Agusta Reparto Corse is on it.
And the Motorsports Winter draught is over !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I really hope MV Agusta wins supersport championship.
Not sure if it works the same as formule 1, But #1 constructor champion will get tons of reward cash at end of year.

M m m more money m m m more research and development.

BTW: Does MV RC now run black/grey color scheme this year?

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
We were all just waiting for you Ralph. There actually a few of our members over there now, slack buggers need to post some pictures though.

B_G_S, it's a very standard procedure for many teams to run "unpainted" bikes in pre-season testing mate, been like that for years in many race categories.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
We were all just waiting for you Ralph. There actually a few of our members over there now, slack buggers need to post some pictures though.

B_G_S, it's a very standard procedure for many teams to run "unpainted" bikes in pre-season testing mate, been like that for years in many race categories.
I dont meant Leon Camiers bike. I needed to be more specific.
I was asking for the F3 model, 3rd picture. It has black and grey fairings. And since its a week before actual raceweekend Im curious.

For example: motoGP ducati and yamaha also tested last week in philip island with their raceliveries.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
I was asking for the F3 model, 3rd picture. It has black and grey fairings. And since its a week before actual raceweekend Im curious.
Check the rider number, it's Robbie Rolfo, he's on a privateer bike, even though he was one of the 1st F3 riders in WSS a few years ago.:wink2:

·
Registered
947 Posts
MV F4RC BEST HANDLING BIKE ON THE GRID. They say they found more power but enough to win? Maybe podium but winning will need a heafy increase of hp
Only 4 laps into the first session of the first round and the F4 blew an engine blowing oil all over the track resulting in a red flag to clean up the oil. Not a good sign on the HP front as they will no doubt be winding the HP back to prevent any further failures. Freakin 4 laps into the season and Leon is already down an engine! Not to mention he lost all of the first practice session. :wtf::banghead::cussing::mad:

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Spoilers mate - please.

Only 4 laps into the first session of the first round and the F4 blew an engine blowing oil all over the track resulting in a red flag to clean up the oil. Not a good sign on the HP front as they will no doubt be winding the HP back to prevent any further failures. Freakin 4 laps into the season and Leon is already down an engine! Not to mention he lost all of the first practice session. :wtf::banghead::cussing::mad:
Some of us can only see this later today or tonight. :crying:

·
Registered
947 Posts
For you maybe.
So you guys get to see all the sessions? Is it on local TV? Because they don't even show the practice sessions for WSBK on the Videopass on WSBK.com. I am always careful not to post spoilers, I honestly have only ever seen or heard of the practice sessions shown on TV for MotoGP. Sorry about that, even if it is only a practice session :stickpoke

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
So you guys get to see all the sessions? Is it on local TV? Because they don't even show the practice sessions for WSBK on the Videopass on WSBK.com. I am always careful not to post spoilers, I honestly have only ever seen or heard of the practice sessions shown on TV for MotoGP. Sorry about that, even if it is only a practice session :stickpoke
I hope it's on, not live though, I set the recorder on Foxtel (Satellite) last night. I'm not usually too phased with practice spoilers, but it's the 1st Race Weekend so don't wan to miss anything. I have a few mates racing in the support classes and I told em and jinx them if they text me anything before tonight :smile2:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts