MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi MV fanatics,
thought I would introduce myself. My name is Steve and I’m loving what MV Agusta is currently producing & selling. I live in Melbourne and have at my appreciation, some fantastic roads best suitable for MV Agusta motorcycles.

No, I’m not a salesman.

I currently ride a BMW adventure bike and now it’s time for a change. I know some fellow MV’ers on this forum who are enthusiasts of the brand. I’m now starting to see why.
Though I’d love to own an F3, my back wouldn’t enjoy the ride. So, now that MV have produced the Brutale B3/800, this is a motorcycle I can see myself owning.
The test reviews report on it positively. A test ride would simply confirm it.

I guess, I’ll just have to wait till March / April...

Cheers,
Steve

·
Registered
209 Posts
I've ordered the 1090RR and have a 8 week old B3-675 with EAS, less than 500km and in pristine show-room condition available now. Is $2,000 less than retail ready for you now. No need to wait. A brilliant bike!

Go to For Sale / Wanted on this site for more info :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've ordered the 1090RR and have a 8 week old B3-675 with EAS, less than 500km and in pristine show-room condition available now. Is $2,000 less than retail ready for you now. No need to wait. A brilliant bike!

Go to For Sale / Wanted on this site for more info :)
Aurum, are you a salesman by any chance?:)

Thanks folks for your welcome.
As soon as they become available, I'll be out testing.

Cheers,
Steve

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nah, just want to sell the B3 before my 1090RR arrives. Otherwise the wife will be VERY unhappy (again) :thewife::spank::thewife:

Just reduced the price to $12,990 with EAS.

You should test a B3-675, it's no slouch - particularly with an EAS quick-shifter... :brutale:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts