MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hy,

great site, first of all ! I own a Mv 750 SR 2004, 7000 km, live in Bucharest Romania. Willing to know more about Mv...:mouthwate

Boris

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Welcome Boris, tell us more about your SR:f4:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you !
My bike cca 7.000 km, bought at 850 km in 2005.
Some mods, Marzzochi RAC 50 (2008 with new bottom and other specs), PVM sbk monoblocks 4pad-4vent pist, PAGID brake pads, PVM 20/19 brake m.c., galfer brake hoses. Pics soon..
I love the bike, ride smooth now. Hope to get the rear shock also, any sugestion ??

@Dissident people from Cluj are in heaven now-CFR wins national championship at football. Thank you for reply, keep in toch !

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hello

and

Welcome

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Welcome! Nice to have you on the site .... how about posting some pics of your bike?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Welcome Boris, You will find here everything You like to know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you !
Tomorrow I'll put the pics (must go to the garage). Great stuff on this site !
Did someone knows the sizes of the front wheel axle. I change the front fork (showa '49) with Marzochi '50 and fit the old front wheel (change the bearings to fit the new axel) and need to know if the axel fits the "F41000R" type of wheel.
Thank you all, again !
B

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Hi and welcome Boris :f4:

We had (haven't seen her here for a while) a female member and MV owner here from Bucharest :yo::yo:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We had (haven't seen her here for a while) a female member and MV owner here from Bucharest :yo::yo:
wow !
Never see a girl with an Mv in Bucharest, only males (+females), but maybe she "ownes" boyfriend(husband)'s Mv ??:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts