MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All,

I picked up my brand new 2019 Brutale 800RR America on Saturday and have been over the moon ever since. I lusted after this bike since its intro in 2017 but did nothing about it. Then I went to the International Motorcycle Show a couple of weeks ago, saw the bike again, sat on it and called the dealer the following Monday. I just couldn't stand not having this bike in my garage any longer. I've been riding street since I was 15 years old and I've never been more excited about a bike in my life. Unfortunately, I'm still working through break-in miles right now so the fun is fairly limited but even at that I can tell what a fantastic bike this is.

Glad to be part of the community.

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
Welcome to the family !!! Love the America paint scheme !

·
Registered
416 Posts
Welcome! Nice bike, buy it from Monkey Moto in Dallas?

Yee hah from Sugar Land.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Lucydad,

Yes, Sir, I sure did. Sounds like you have experience with Monkey Moto. David made it a great experience and the whole thing was surprisingly quick and painless.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Monkey M. is the only MV dealer in TX, you are lucky to be close. Ditch the mirrors and get some bar ends. You don't have to worry about blinkers on older model floating rear fender failing either. Love the colors. Break her in right. Watch your ABS and other settings. Rain mode is your friend on wet/slick roads. You will love the engine!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Great bike

Here she is. I'll take better pictures later but this was the only non-rainy day I've had so far. Clear skies this weekend, though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts