MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

ian from Singapore here. 1 of 4 Brutale 910s here. :)

Nice community you guys have! Got my bike in Jan earlier this year and have been enjoying the past 2000kms!

Cheers

ian

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi Ian and welcome. Photos of your bike are always appreciated and I'll let admin do the stick bit. :)

·
Registered
798 Posts
john said:
Hi Ian and welcome. Photos of your bike are always appreciated and I'll let admin do the stick bit. :)
John, I don't know how in hell I just noticed your avatar. Is that new? Man she is hot.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Hi guy,

Welcome on board and enjoy, safely, your 910 !!

·
Registered
774 Posts
I see you put a BMC filter on your 910. Did you feel the difference with stock ?

More power, more torque, better sound, easy to fit, some engine adjustment to do ?

I'd like to purchase one, but I wonder.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I wondered about the same thing... on my 03 R6, the only advantage of BMC filters is that it is washable and reusable, and that's it! no performance gain what so ever as we experimented in the process of making a custom map. I wonder if the OEM filter for the MV is much different to the BMC filter.

Olive said:
I see you put a BMC filter on your 910. Did you feel the difference with stock ?

More power, more torque, better sound, easy to fit, some engine adjustment to do ?

I'd like to purchase one, but I wonder.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi guys,

unfortunately, i fitted the BMC filter before i collected the bike so can't give a relative performance comment. If nothing else, i'm sure the sound improvement as well as the washable feature will make up for it :)

On another note, my MV Ti exhaust is in! Just got it fitted and took a short ride home. First things first, this exhaust is LOUD! :naughty:

Unfortunately, my dealer does not have the Diagnostic tool yet and can't adjust the CO. Idle is now ~ 1400rpm. Whether its due to the different ECU or the extra flow the exhaust frees up, i dunno. What i do know is that the abrubt on-off throttle seems to have smoothed-out.. :smoking:

Would be interested to hear other comments from others who have changed to the Corse exhaust.

Oh yeah, just found out that its made by Moto Corse :)

Will post nicer pics when i take em ..

Cheers

ian

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Dude, that looks pretty sweet. not sure if I can get away with mine being any louder though.... :(

Thanks for the pics.... yeah, close ups would be cool....

maybe it's the lighting....but it looks like you gotta work out those shiny bits on the sides of your tires.... :naughty: :naughty:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Haha thanks guys. Will take a few closer pics just for you guys yeah. Exhaust is crazy loud tho....This is my poseur bike. Really paranoid about crashing on this one due to parts availability/cost.. :eek:

Take my aggression out on my KTM motard.. Plastics are MUCH cheaper! :blah:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts