MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

Premium Member
Me buy a Tambo?

Nah, a man has to be patriotic. It has to be the LH44:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. (Seriously though, I DO know they're not in the same league!)

Either way, I'd have to sell at least 3 Hondas just to afford.:(
There are a few LH44 for sale here in the US, mostly Brutales.

Registered
Discussion Starter #42
Yes, go for it. The MotoCorse kickstand improves the angle greatly. Here are some pics that might help. Prior to installing the MotoCorse, I installed a 2012 kickstand on the Tamburini and it was too much. The bike was close to 90 degrees. On my 312RR the 2012 kickstand is perfect but the front/rear suspension setup and tire profile is different. Hope this helps.
Perfect - I will go for it thank you 馃憤馃槃

Super Moderator
Thank you - I thought the windscreen is standard?! Pre owner changed some things that I all put back to standard - but the windscreen looked standard to me...馃し鈥嶁檪锔
Nice one - also like the carbon wheels, was also thinking of a titanium treated windscreen from Moto Corse but did not find one
Here is a picture of a stock bike:

You can see the stock windscreen profile there.

Here is the MotoCorse Titanium screen on my 312R:

If you can find one of these screens, it will likely be around $500.00.

Registered
Discussion Starter #44
Here is a picture of a stock bike:
View attachment 476771

You can see the stock windscreen profile there.

Here is the MotoCorse Titanium screen on my 312R:

View attachment 476772

If you can find one of these screens, it will likely be around $500.00.
Thanks for the picture. I also had a chat with Davide from MotoCorse but unfortunately the do not offer the titanium treated screen any more - it seems they had some issues with the coating- 500$ is not cheap 馃槵

Super Moderator
I had to return my first one as the coating was uneven. The replacement was oerfect, but was accidentally broken while the bike was being trailered. The third one is still on the bike.

Registered
Discussion Starter #46
May I ask another question- Is 115 degree Celsius for traffic too high or when is it getting critical? Probably I have to fill up some Coolant but do you also have other ideas?

Registered
Discussion Starter #47
I also love the Motocorse titanium exhaust - any ideas where to get them? ,Moto corse is not selling these any more - Thank you 馃檹馃榿

Registered
Many thanks for your nice comments. One thing I try to improve is the sidestand. The bike angle is quite aslant when I put the bike on the sidestand. Since the side stand also has contact with the lower fairing I think of a replacement with the longer Motocorse sidestand. An you experience with That?
I would think twice before you buy that stand if you are a short legged and not particularly strong person like me. I had to sell mine after just 1 trip to the coast because it got me stuck and I nearly dropped the bike.
It is however a very nice stand, shame that a non standard part fits the lower fairing better than the original.

Registered
Sorry for the late reply. I've been super busy with family and work and haven't been on the site in quite some time. Anyway, congrats on your beautiful purchase and please ride her in good health. BTW, welcome to the club. ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #50
Sorry for the late reply. I've been super busy with family and work and haven't been on the site in quite some time. Anyway, congrats on your beautiful purchase and please ride her in good health. BTW, welcome to the club. ;)
Thank you 馃槉 the tamburini will be ridden occasionally- that is what she is made for 馃榿鉁

41 - 50 of 50 Posts