MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello boys and girls, greetings from The Isle of Man where the sun is very nuch on it's holidays at the moment :cross: as you will see from the Reg I have two MV's....yes I know spoilt git :) also have a Fazer (FZ1) for touring, just fixed after a spill in Aug... My good lady also rides, she has two 400 Hondas and a 600 Fazer for touring....

Good site.... hope to pop back quite abit to chew the MV fat

Cheers, Juan

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Why would you live on an island where the sun dose not shine!

I still have some tax free dodges over there< great place!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
hello from a newbie

hi juan good to hear from members from the uk, you are probably the closest to me as i hail from county down northern ireland so tis only a stones throw across the irish sea. i must be overdue another trip across to monas isle. had the pleasure to meet up with your world champion enduro rider david knight during the summer , what a great chap he is, awesome rider. welcome. ps purple helmets rule.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah indeed we must come over to your fine Island for the North west again, we missed last year but were there the previous two years.... Superb day out, our problem is tha steam racket company, to get there we would have had to go via Stranraer last year... Tossers!!!!

Give us a shout if you ever make it over :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello Juan

We're coming over again for the Southern 100 in July, staying in Castletown again :). Not decided if we will bring the bikes (either two CB500s or two Brutales (yes, himself is getting one as well either this weekend or next... in black, custom painted)), or whether we'll fly and hire a car again.

Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi R... bring the bikes... toying with the idea of the 910 R if I can get a good enough deal :grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts