MV Agusta Forum banner

Hello From a New Member

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  zeta 
#1 ·
Hello,
Just introuducing myself and I'm happy that I've found this place. Joined today and can't wait to gain a deep knowlege of MV Agusta bikes. I currently own a 2006 GSX-R 750 (I know, it's not Italian) and can't wait until I can afford to get my dream bike, a F4 1000 Senna along with the GSX-R 750. I'd consider selling the 750 for a Senna, but I enjoy riding on the track and I think I'd be too scared on the track with a bike this expensive and this sexy looking.
I saw a photo of the Senna a few days ago and fell in love instantly. On my quest to find more photos, I found this place and figured I'd join.

One question. I've found the USA MSRP for what seems like every bike but the Senna. What's the MSRP for it? Is it even still available new?
Thanks!

#8 ·
Thanks everyone, I have a feeling I'll be coming here a lot.
As far as the addiction goes, the seed is most definitely planted.

odonata: Sorry to hear about your 'incedent' so early into ownership of the Senna. Thankfully it was only cosmetic. I crashed my GSXR750 about a month after I had it. It was a simple lowside and thankfully it was on the racetrack. Crashing new bikes is no fun.

#9 ·
MikeyB09 said:
Thanks everyone, I have a feeling I'll be coming here a lot.
As far as the addiction goes, the seed is most definitely planted.

odonata: Sorry to hear about your 'incedent' so early into ownership of the Senna. Thankfully it was only cosmetic. I crashed my GSXR750 about a month after I had it. It was a simple lowside and thankfully it was on the racetrack. Crashing new bikes is no fun.
thanks, I have decided to deal with this horrible incident in a :2up: way by making it better than new.... adding a few small mods like exhaust, BMC filter and PCIII.

#10 ·
Good call. I know what you mean about not having the bike be the same as you mentioned in your thread. It may look the same, but knowing that some of the parts aren't original is always in the back of your mind. Oh well, I'm not too concered about looks for the GSXR because I bought it to simply have fun on it. A MV Agusta on the other hand is a little different.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.