MV Agusta Forum banner

Hello Everyone! 910S from NOVA, USA

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  airjor13 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! I just purchased my first MV Agusta from a friend of mine few weeks ago! Love to just sit and stare at her!

This is my first "true" MV, but the cool thing is that my Husky was made under Cagiva ownership and has an MV VIN tag :) My current 2 wheel garage consist of the Brutale, Husky SM610 Sumo and an CBR1000RR for track duties.

I been lurking for a while but I look forward to sticking around and contributing to this forum, cheers! :yo:

My Brutale was 100% stock when I bought it, so far just fresh new tires, EBC pads, oil change, sag set-up, adjustable rear-sets, renthal grips, motovation frame sliders/bar ends and fender kit. I look forward adding the Arrow mid-pipes soon.

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Thank you! The engine, particularly the initial throttle response is.....for lack of a better word very brutal, but I am getting used to it as I put more miles on her.

I feel like the on/off transition or low-speed fueling can use some work but I realize that its a 2006 model, and the current FI of Japanese bikes are more advanced that the Marelli unit.

The Honda is butter smooth even with full Akra exhaust and PC, but it lacks "grunt" that immediate punch that the MV has in spades! Its different for sure, in a good way.

As far as maintenance / service / reliability wise I will have to see, but I think the general consensus is that MV motor is pretty solid.

#8 ·
Great choice and welcome to the forum!
I own a 2006 Brutale for almost 2 years now and I have to say that I'm still in the "taming" process with it. But I would not change it for any japanese, for now!:smoking:
I've had a CBR 600RR, 2007 model, wich feels and handles like a bicycle compared to the Brutale, but it's lack of character made me choose the MV.:brutale:
Enjoy it!

Laur.

#12 ·
Spu?

Not hard to see.....it's under the right side under tank cover

make sure you get the slot at the front of the cover into the groove in the rubber grommet when replacing the cover......there is a shortage of covers:jsm::jsm::jsm:

#13 ·
Not hard to see.....it's under the right side under tank cover

make sure you get the slot at the front of the cover into the groove in the rubber grommet when replacing the cover......there is a shortage of covers:jsm::jsm::jsm:
Sounds good, I will have a look later today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.