MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a totally original 175CSTL, beautiful running survivor with excellent patina great engine.

Now I need to get it registered in the UK as it has been kept in a collection.

How do I go about getting a MV Agusta Historic Register Certificato di Iscrizione?

Will post some pics once I get them downloaded to computer.

Many thanks

a

·
Super Moderator
22,850 Posts
Very nice! (and welcome to the madhouse!)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Some pics

Some pics, look at where the knees rubbed on the tank over the years, everything works and runs, seat needs some attention, so am looking for original pics to try and replicate, including keeping the patina...

Very happy to join tha madhouse...my first MV!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Very nice , I am sure you will have a lot of fun. :mouthwate

·
Administrator
20,758 Posts
Very nice!!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
congrats on the bike and I'd definately try and keep the patina. Perhaps some elbow grease and kero on the engine.

A great resource is thebikemuseum.com. You will find a list of classic MVs along with manuals and other useful information. It may also be worth joining the yahoo list for classic MVs.
[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brilliant thank you, Yes, am keeping the patina and definitely NOT restoring it. It works, runs and rides brilliantly. Serviced, fresh oil, lube in the cables and it is ready to run again properly.

thanks for the heads up on the yahoo groups....

as for the Historic registry, I have seen a few for sale this age with an official MV Agusta Historic Register Certificato di Iscrizione....so am after more details on that.....

Thank you

·
Registered
523 Posts
Brilliant thank you, Yes, am keeping the patina and definitely NOT restoring it. It works, runs and rides brilliantly. Serviced, fresh oil, lube in the cables and it is ready to run again properly.

thanks for the heads up on the yahoo groups....

as for the Historic registry, I have seen a few for sale this age with an official MV Agusta Historic Register Certificato di Iscrizione....so am after more details on that.....

Thank you
Here's what I think you're after: http://www.motoclub-mvagusta.it/registrostorico.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts