MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. My name is Kyle, and I am from the Capital Region of New York State. I've only been riding for a couple years but have loved motorcycles my whole life. I started riding when I was 20 years old, now 22, and have recently enlisted into the United States Air Force.

Right now I have a 2010 Z1000 (As shown below) but want to get another super sport - My "super naked" is fun, but I miss the feel of riding a supersport like my old ZX6R. I believe that you have to live life to the fullest so I do like to have very nice things - with that being said, right now my plan is to purchase an MV Agusta F3 675 sometime next summer once I am stationed at a base after boot camp, and keep my Z1000 as more of a long-ride type of bike.

Since the Panigale 1199 was debuted, I fell in love with that bike, but the Ducati just has far too much power for me at the moment. Even the Z1000's torque is a surprise every now and then. In the long run, I am planning on getting a cheap track bike as well to learn on at the track to hopefully one day put the Agusta on the track, once I feel more confident as a track rider.

Just wanted to make a thread to say Hello to all of you, and looking forward to next riding season! (I can't believe it's already snowing)

Regards,
Kyle

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice bike btw.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
So It Begins

Hi Kyle,

Welcome aboard :)

It certainly seems that you have thought out what you want do & how to go about it, that's very impressive.

This is a great place to hang out if you are thinking about MV ownership, you'll get much information about the good, the bad & the ugly - your own passions & desires will then dictate if it is for you or not.

From my personal viewpoint, MV Agusta consumes me & I wouldn't have it any other way.

Again, Welcome :)

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Hi Kyle,

Welcome aboard :)

It certainly seems that you have thought out what you want do & how to go about it, that's very impressive.

This is a great place to hang out if you are thinking about MV ownership, you'll get much information about the good, the bad & the ugly - your own passions & desires will then dictate if it is for you or not.

From my personal viewpoint, MV Agusta consumes me & I wouldn't have it any other way.

Again, Welcome :)
+ 1 ahmen

·
Administrator
20,040 Posts
Welcome to the family....now go get your MV.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
It's snowing here too! Welcome BTW:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts