MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I recently bought an 02 750s from a good friend. I have spent the last few weeks getting it back to standard. Replacing carbon parts, which are now sold with the original plastics. Normally do it the other way round. But, I’m sure with this bike it’s the right thing to do.
As the pic suggests I’ve had a 750 Brutale, but I have to say I think I prefer this. Defo seems to have more presence. I would post pics but have no clue how to do it. Cheers anyway, I look forward to gaining more knowledge while I’m here.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Underneath quick reply box, is a "Drag files here to attach!" window.
Just drag the photo from the folder its in to in that window and it uploads the photo. EZ PZ.

Going all orginal plastics is a wise choice IMO. Looks better :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Cheers. I’ll have a look. But don’t think I can drag a pic on an iPad. I can’t even remember how I added the pic when I had the Brutale. Biff ha ha.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Hi and welcome.
Horses for courses, but I agree with originality. There were a few F4s with carbon heel plates and tank sides when I was looking. Didn't impress me as much as the original!!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Oh you're on an Ipad.

Uhm click on "go advanced", and if you scroll down a bit it says "Attach Files & MANAGE ATTACHMENTS".
Click on Manage attachment and a window pop ups. Add photos you want and upload when thats done you can go to upper right of window and click "Close this window".

Photos should now be added. Type more than 3 characters and post :D

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
@Jimbo4 welcome. While you are learning your way around this site take a moment and see below. Including the additional info is a big help for fellow users and you down the road. :wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts