MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.helperformance.us/motorcycle/

Just posting this here. I just ordered a set of front and rear brake lines and clutch line for $245. In red with black banjo bolts. Rear brake line is $45 and clutch line is $45 so you know price if you don't want full set.

This is one of the few places that make these lines in the US that actually has the spec measurements on file for the 1st Gen MV's.

Another company told me to either provide them with all measurements or send in my stock set. Ummm, no thanks.

HEL said even though it is a custom set, if there is any fitment issues what so ever, they will stand by it and fix it. Plus they are in PA so shipping is quick. They are based in UK but has a US office.

Other line kits are available but either are not as good quality or not available in custom colors and I doubt have the service these guys have offered. Throwing in extra parts and custom work for free.

I know the site lists bikes up to 2005 I believe but I just confirmed that they have specs and diagrams for up to 2009. And are working on getting info for all 2nd Gen bikes.

·
Registered
837 Posts
The main, original, UK base for HEL is just a few miles from me, and I can vouch they are great guys. They measured then hand made a one-off set of lines for my flat-barred TLS whilst I waited, charged me half the MSRP, and threw in a full set of stainless bleed nipples too ....... :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts