DID YA MISS ME ?

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
110 Posts
HELLO BOYS !!

DID YA MISS ME ?

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
I for one did, and I've only been on forum for a coffee break, you know, no hard time:)

I've cheated a little in order to make up for lost time, I've read over a bunch of your posts...

·
Administrator
20,013 Posts
Wasn't that the line in Independence Day when Randy Quaid flew his jet fighter up into the alien spacecraft?

Welcome home, Lee!!!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Bloody great to see you back here mate. Welcome!
Should I ask what you did with your spare time when you weren't here?

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Friggin potato head. I'd expect nothing less from a Mick.

Not to get personal but I had a bit of trouble with depression. Had that shit on and off my entire adult life. The Zoloft wasn't hacking it anymore but I didn't realize it. So now it's turbocharged with wellbutrin, and I love everybody and everything again. Tried for medical weed but no dice. Bummer.

So back in black wi' a vengeance and looking for some poor sod to cut my teeth on. Nice to be back with you guys. Good lot all of you.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Glad its sorted Lee. My mom is also on welbutrin, seems to work well for her. She too has had to try different pills over the years because her body got used to that one and it would no longer work.

Good to have you back! Oh and cut your teeth away (on gRandy!)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Glad its sorted Lee. My mom is also on welbutrin.....

He's just bullshitting you Joe......he scored some good weed. That's why he's happy again! :naughty:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Welcome back Lee ;)

Wellbutrin - wasn't that also marketed as Zyban and used as a 'quit smoking drug'? I thought it wasn't really that successful as an anti -depressant but found a way to make some real money out of it by alternative usage. :confused:

Might kill two birds with one stone :)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts