·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
I can't argue with that! Fantastic!

·
Registered
3 Posts
MVASyd said:
Great shots, but, hey that is the biggest number plate I have ever seen, What country?
It's in Taiwan (Taipei county), riders are always gathering in this area in the week day.

most rider in Taiwan dislike the number plate.:banghead:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its red, white, and green, the italian flag theme is what im after. Yea, its ABS.

clandestinejinx said:
Hey whats with the crazy green chain guard? is that ABS? Nice pics!

·
Registered
35 Posts
NZ- Recent South Island Bike Tour

I couldn't resist folks. Some photos from New Zealand to accompany Johnsk6's great shots..... Only just come back on a 2 week S.I tour with a group of others. It's mid-summer here and the weather and scenery is fantastic. I'm sorry that I had to leave the Brute at home - the roads are incredible!.... Especially over the Lewis Pass and down the West Coast......! Photos show Milford Sounds, Mt Cook, Punekaiki, Road to Glenorchie. No particular order.

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
Idubbs said:
I couldn't resist folks. Some photos from New Zealand to accompany Johnsk6's great shots..... Only just come back on a 2 week S.I tour with a group of others. It's mid-summer here and the weather and scenery is fantastic. I'm sorry that I had to leave the Brute at home - the roads are incredible!.... Especially over the Lewis Pass and down the West Coast......! Photos show Milford Sounds, Mt Cook, Punekaiki, Road to Glenorchie. No particular order.
Fook!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG!! I hate you!! hahaha! I wish i was there! but would hate to bring the brute there with its non-existant wind protection. Look like on some of those roads, you can really bring it up to top speeds!! A gixxer would really kick ass there!

Idubbs said:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
johnsk6 said:
OMG!! I hate you!! hahaha! I wish i was there! but would hate to bring the brute there with its non-existant wind protection. Look like on some of those roads, you can really bring it up to top speeds!! A gixxer would really kick ass there!
Yep, the West Coast is extremely fast and DESERTED!.....think autobahn with scenery to boot. As we found out, also popular road for Subaru WRX's and Mitsi Evo's - except they struggled a bit! :naughty:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts