MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have anybody mounted heated grips? Are there any connnectors built in I can use? Sometghing with a good enough fuse, and connected so I can turn them of with the key?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hello! I put heated grips on my F3. Spliced into the LED running light circuit. (Forget which colour, but the wiring diagram was easy to follow). It has plenty of power and is switched to the ignition.

Can't help you on switch mounting locations, sorry.

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1392949678.270598.jpg

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
You should use a relay from the battery with it`s own fuse and activate it from the tail or running light.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I put a set of Koso's on a bike...right on to the battery. They have their own switch that you can affix with double sided tape and 4 settings. That was the best part. You could go from mildly warm to blistering hot.
Now I ride with a pair of Ansai mobile warming battery powered gloves. They're awesome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, nice with pictures. I have a battery/relay/fuse/switch solution on the other bike, but some tiny fingers had to test what it was for...
I had not enough power for the fuelpump, so i couldn't even run it alive again.
Have to find a kids secure way to connect, when i leave the bike, the power is of.

PJ wher did you find yous gloves, do you have a link to the producer?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts