MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone put them on their 1090? If so, I'd appreciate a recommendation. I have 'em on my Multi and they allow me to ride in some pretty cold weather with uninsulated gloves. Rode the Brutale up to the mtns. this morning and temps were in the high 30s.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like the Symtec/Heat Demon is the way to go - thanks forum search function!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Had exact ones put on mine per the reading I did here. Have not had to use them yet but I smell fall in the air.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
If you have more than one bike, heated glove liners make more sense and work alot better- especially if you use it with a heated jacket liner.

Powerlet makes a nice jacket liner with wireless controls that can be moved from bike to bike. You can get seperate controls for jacket or glove liner.

-M

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you have more than one bike, heated glove liners make more sense and work alot better- especially if you use it with a heated jacket liner.

Powerlet makes a nice jacket liner with wireless controls that can be moved from bike to bike. You can get seperate controls for jacket or glove liner.

-M
That's a good suggestion however riding in Colorado can often mean same day temps that range from mid thirties at higher elevations to high eighties as you descend. The great thing about heated grips (like on my Multi) is that you don't have to change gloves or use gloves that compromise fine grain control - you just turn the grips off.

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
heated grips vs heated gloves????

ask on the Iron Butt Riders Forum.......they do the miles, in All Weather Conditions

:jsm:

·
Registered
1,727 Posts

ask on the Iron Butt Riders Forum.......they do the miles, in All Weather Conditions

:jsm:
heated gloves :drummer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts