MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the healtech exhaust servo eliminator in my2013 f4rr starts fine no codes but while riding light comes on, removed and plugged in servo motor and tested all ok ,put the ese back in and same issue light on when riding and stays on until shut off anyone have any suggestions or do I just have a bad eliminator thanks

·
Administrator
19,517 Posts
Bad eliminator.....OR, Healtech's product has a bug. You should contact them with this issue.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bad eliminator.....OR, Healtech's product has a bug. You should contact them with this issue.
did and got the responce mv's and finicky return it and we will refund you sorry wont work on your bike! all i can say is wow , did some more testing myself and it is right at 100 kph when it sets like clock work so i and going to see what the resistance is of the servo at that speed and figure out where to measure on the ese so i can maybe add some more resistance if required to try and get it right the other thing i was wondering is if it is due to the programed value in the ecm that is causing this to be off and how could i reset that value

·
Administrator
19,517 Posts
MV's finicky??? That's a poor response. All bikes are finicky....The exhaust valve actuators and position sensors all work the same way, regardless of brand.

Wonder if the makers of the "ServoBuddy" have a product. Their stuff seems to work well in applications I am familiar with.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know i was suprized that was the responce i had recieved and have an email to back it up just seemed like they had no interest in helping but did offer me to return to the seller for a refund so... does anyone have a good used servo motor for a 13 for sale ? thanks

·
Registered
340 Posts
My F3 has the same problem....I unplugged and greased all the connections, but it does what you state. I think I have a bad Healtech servo eliminator. Annoying but shouldn't affect performance. I am afraid to buy another healtech until I can confirm the problem.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My F3 has the same problem....I unplugged and greased all the connections, but it does what you state. I think I have a bad Healtech servo eliminator. Annoying but shouldn't affect performance. I am afraid to buy another healtech until I can confirm the problem.
I have contacted heal tech again and they are willing to exchange to try it again but that is odd we are both having the same issue and I know it doesn't affect it just dislike the big STOP every time I stop. At the lights

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have contacted heal tech again and they are willing to exchange to try it again but that is odd we are both having the same issue and I know it doesn't affect it just dislike the big STOP every time I stop. At the lights
Exactly...it is annoying...I want to be able to change electronic settings while riding every once in a while. I feel I wasted $60 USD. I installed the eliminator months ago and have been off and on trying to get it to function. No solution yet. I wish I had the original packaging to try and return it. I have a full Zard exhaust I am going to install, so I will see about getting the ECU flashed when I get it dyno tuned.

·
Registered
340 Posts
MV's finicky??? That's a poor response. All bikes are finicky....The exhaust valve actuators and position sensors all work the same way, regardless of brand.

Wonder if the makers of the "ServoBuddy" have a product. Their stuff seems to work well in applications I am familiar with.
I contacted Jeremy from Skutrnet (I know him racing and track days here in the midwest). He said the price of connectors and the low volume of sales make it cost prohibitive.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Any news on this matter, I ve read a few posts and haven t found a consensus on this matter. I ve the same exhaust valve error on a 2014 F4, same thing dealer updated the ECU but always after 40 Kms the problem returns. I know each problem might be different but is the heal tech the best solution?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I installed one of these last week on my 2013 F4. I also had the little orange light come on but the error message was gone. The light was intermittent for me. I took my bike for a good run through the mountains and the light was gone and has not returned..... :)
My seem to be working perfectly now.... I just got back for a ride around town and it was fine. No STOP, MALFUNCTION or Orange Light

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey mate
Did you get you issue sorted?
I have had my bike tuned and the Exhaust Servo Connector disabled do I am selling my
HealTech Exhaust Servo Eliminator which had been on my bike and works perfectly

Clay

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where does healtech module go ?connections under seat seem different ?

check part number again and verified correct

any help appreciated

·
Administrator
19,517 Posts
Should plug into the wire harness connector for the old exhaust valve servo.......

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Should plug into the wire harness connector for the old exhaust valve servo.......
Yep under the tank on the Left Hand Side

·
Super Moderator
22,065 Posts
@Mattief3: This is another case of "Guess Which Bike Model". I have made the gross assumption, based on your Forum Name, that you are looking for information on an F3.. The year and model (675/800) I cannot devine.

As this thread also started talking about the F4, I hope I am right. The position of parts and the electrical wiring are vastly different between bikes.

Assuming you are asking for information on the F3:

If this is for the incorrect model of bike, I apologize in advance. You could help us help you by putting your bike's model year and model in your signature line.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts