1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
449 Posts
Oh my, Oh my, Oh my! Has anyone out there got a foolproof, not get caught, bank robbery plan???!! Please Please Please, someone hear my prayers!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Here in Germany, last week a Senna was sold for approx. 15.200 Euros.
Very good condition, RG3´s, All Carbon, Mag wheels and so on...
If I had the money, I would have bought this beauty... :bawling:

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Manuel_F4 said:
Why didn't I know that :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: The best reason get a second mortgage on your house :guitarist

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Manuel_F4 said:
No you wouldn't :bash:
You're going to buy a 999S to make company to your MV :king:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
MV-999R said:
No you wouldn't :bash:
You're going to buy a 999S to make company to your MV :king:
Tiago, belive me - i would! :smoking:

But now, that the Senna is gone, I can concentrate on the 999 :king:

·
Registered
301 Posts
MVF4SR said:
Oh my, Oh my, Oh my! Has anyone out there got a foolproof, not get caught, bank robbery plan???!! Please Please Please, someone hear my prayers!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Joe, if you find out that answer let me know, I need $35,000 to buy a Bimota DB5 !!!! I have to keep the F4 SR as well.

:eek:

Doc

·
Registered
474 Posts
Somebody please buy it before I do something I (financially, at least) regret. :eek:nthecan:

Bit of a lesson to be learned there RE: collectability of "Collectors Items". I've said it before and I'll say it again, the SR 750 will be collectable cos' it wasn't limited edition, individually numbered....come to think of it anyone want to buy it so I can get a 750 Senna :naughty:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Steptoe said:
Somebody please buy it before I do something I (financially, at least) regret. :eek:nthecan:

Bit of a lesson to be learned there RE: collectability of "Collectors Items". I've said it before and I'll say it again, the SR 750 will be collectable cos' it wasn't limited edition, individually numbered....come to think of it anyone want to buy it so I can get a 750 Senna :naughty:
Yeah for sure...excepting the rare bike investments they are not....unless...you can get a brand new Senna at this price. :naughty:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Not that I know of.
Tried to make my father in law buy it...trade his RSV-R :stickpoke
Didn't happen...

Just as an off-topic thing.
After years of pushing his RSV-R around Phillip Island, he jumped on my 750 F4 and instantly lowered his lap times :) Amazing.
This doesn't really show that my F4 is quicker than his Mille, but it does show the incredible trust and confidence one can find in the handling of an F4....

He is now searching for a good deal on an F4 1000... :naughty:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts