MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just fitted adapter for headlight upgrade, not as hard as I thought it would be. Part number is 8000C2766, ordered through Team Moto Euro in Springwood here in Brisbane, Australia. Turned up in couple of weeks. Big shout out to those guys, called in to pick up adaptor, mentioned rear brake needed bleeding and they sorted it free of charge while I waited! Part number was not on TME's system, sourced the number from Bennetts in the UK, cheers to those guys as well. Light works much better, should have been like that from standard. Many miles now with top box fitted, works a treat, used a home made adaptor with a Givi box.

·
Registered
35 Posts
What kind off headlight upgrade did you installed? You have a brand name, type and why you did an upgrade? Where i live, there are no Street lights and the standard light doesn't provide that much light. Was thinking on adding additional lights but if it can be fixed with an upgrade. I prefer to upgrade that headlight.

·
Registered
2012 Multistrada Pikes Peak, 2017 XDiavel, 2020 TVS Lusso scs
113 Posts
What kind off headlight upgrade did you installed? You have a brand name, type and why you did an upgrade? Where i live, there are no Street lights and the standard light doesn't provide that much light. Was thinking on adding additional lights but if it can be fixed with an upgrade. I prefer to upgrade that headlight.
I believe what he is referring to is a wiring pigtail adapter that allows the headlight low beam to stay on when you engage your high beam.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts