MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Yeah it was not immediate obvious but the harness only fits in one way.

·
Registered
909 Posts
It doesn't change the day light right ?
I have ordered the cable one month ago, still waiting for it.
I believe you won't need it: as per my understanding, your bike should be equiped out of the box (as any Euro 4 versions of the TV, unlike euro 3 versions where this specific harness is needed)...

·
Registered
674 Posts
I have a 2016 TVL, The high and low beams did not stay on at the same time except if you activated the "passing switch"
I new harness I installed keeps the low beam on when you turn on the high beam. So now when traveling at night you can actually see what is in front of you. It's like night and day.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I have a 2016 TVL, The high and low beams did not stay on at the same time except if you activated the "passing switch"
I new harness I installed keeps the low beam on when you turn on the high beam. So now when traveling at night you can actually see what is in front of you. It's like night and day.
Yes, your engine is silver, and the bike is Euro 3 specs. They started to mount the harness in standard on 2017 models (black engine).

Reactions: hpc3

·
Registered
909 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Done this mod the other day, I managed to fit it with only removing the left hand coin box... If I didn't have shovel hands I could of done it without removing anything.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Just fitted mine...it was easy..after I found it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

41 - 55 of 55 Posts