MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am headed to MOTOgp in Indy!! super excited- look forward to seeing any MV owners. I will be at the Marriott downtown if anyone else is going. I will be in E stand and probably supporting Ducati as it's as close as we will get to MV!!

·
Administrator
19,805 Posts
I will be there..staying just south of town. Hope to make the downtown scene this year (missed it last 2....).
Seats in J stand. I'll be riding Gina.

Mile Dirt Track Saturday night...

Can't wait.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
I hope to get downtown to Merritt St after the Indy mile. Staying outside of town since no places in town will give me a room for one night.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hill Country Ride

Alright all you San Antonio, Austin, and Laredo riders. If you guys like curves and haven't been out to the Hill Country I am planning on getting a group of guys to hit the hills sometime in Sept. The later part of it that way everyone can get ready for it. For you guys from S A and Austin we will mt in Uvalde and the laredo guys will mt us in Eagle Pass. Hope you guys can come out and have a good ride with us when we go. I will put out the date and time we will mt. Until then, be safe out there and watch out for all those little old ladies on the phone not paying attention..... :f4:
Until then, always be safe. Maxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts