·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Must admit, I never thought of that escape route for MV

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Must admit, I never thought of that escape route for MV
My friends in the financial/corporate world tell me it's going to be a reverse takeover; MV taking over HD with outside help.

It's all financial engineering, particularly attractive though risky in the current financial climate. Word has it HD will finance the takeover through a highly profitable loan, and will go under eventually, sucked dry to the bone to properly finance future MV model development.

An ideal scenario as far as I'm concerned, and would I like to be in on the gravy side with my management fee...

:loser:

·
Registered
449 Posts
My friends in the financial/corporate world tell me it's going to be a reverse takeover; MV taking over HD with outside help.

It's all financial engineering, particularly attractive though risky in the current financial climate. Word has it HD will finance the takeover through a highly profitable loan, and will go under eventually, sucked dry to the bone to properly finance future MV model development.

An ideal scenario as far as I'm concerned, and would I like to be in on the gravy side with my management fee...

:loser:
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Al

:f4:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts