1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,324 Posts
It is well executed....

·
Registered
404 Posts
I wear a Hayden Tissot T-Race MGP watch, a Hayden Arai helmet, signed autographed shirts & photos and have 69's on all of my bikes, even the scooter. FWIW he is the last American MotoGP champion and he was by far one of the best guys in any paddock. His family is awesome, his girlfriend Jackie is adorable, his mom and dad 100% behind him, and on and on. Nicky will always be special to me and to so many others. He was never going to be Rossi or Marquez and he knew that and owned it, but he was great in so many ways. His death still hurts and that is how I know he really meant something to me personally.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I wear a Hayden Tissot T-Race MGP watch, a Hayden Arai helmet, signed autographed shirts & photos and have 69's on all of my bikes, even the scooter. FWIW he is the last American MotoGP champion and he was by far one of the best guys in any paddock. His family is awesome, his girlfriend Jackie is adorable, his mom and dad 100% behind him, and on and on. Nicky will always be special to me and to so many others. He was never going to be Rossi or Marquez and he knew that and owned it, but he was great in so many ways. His death still hurts and that is how I know he really meant something to me personally.
100000% on this
well stated

1 - 6 of 6 Posts