MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,431 Posts
i want 2. how much?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess so... and hey... I've gotta have something to do MV related given 'she's' now in F4 heaven.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi J-SPec & Mv2Envy.
I hadn't really considered making these in volume (given it can take me 1-2 week to make each one!), but I guess if your serious I can look at it and make one offs. They are SOLID silver (99.7% pure) and I can make them with say... F4 or SENNA or other alternatives on the ring face, though alternatives will take longer as I need to model, mold, cast and polish them in your size. Private message me your ring size and I will get back to you...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Hi Mat Black. Ha Ha Ha. That would be the F4skin model. Ok. Now we are all about to discover a 'little' about you.... so, ahem... my question to you is "and what size would you like that in ... ?"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
499 Posts
f4ever said:
Hi Mat Black. Ha Ha Ha. That would be the F4skin model. Ok. Now we are all about to discover a 'little' about you.... so, ahem... my question to you is "and what size would you like that in ... ?"
extra small. that way it is one size too big and will feel loose.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Excellent response!

As I always say... it might not be big, it might not be fat... but, hey... it works for me!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
f4ever said:
Hi J-SPec & Mv2Envy.
I hadn't really considered making these in volume (given it can take me 1-2 week to make each one!), but I guess if your serious I can look at it and make one offs. They are SOLID silver (99.7% pure) and I can make them with say... F4 or SENNA or other alternatives on the ring face, though alternatives will take longer as I need to model, mold, cast and polish them in your size. Private message me your ring size and I will get back to you...
1-2 weeks? That's crazy. Not sure what technique you're using but you should be able to do them in an hour or two (then throw them in the tumbler over night). I dated a professional jeweler for a couple years (good friends now) and I've seen her make things like that in no time. She's also available for teaching and consultation if interested. Her name is Marlo (www.marlom.com). Of course I haven't see your work, just the design and I think it's pretty cool. But like I said, if you're spending that much time then you may want to contact her. :)

-W
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Hi Mate,

I had a look at your ex's site. Nice stuff! However, this is something I do as a hobbie... (read: when I have the time) and perhaps I should have qualified that more. If I WAS doing it full time then yes, certainly much quicker, however I think that 4-6 hours 'actual' time is more realistic, especially when finishing by hand.

Cheers

weskro said:
1-2 weeks? That's crazy. Not sure what technique you're using but you should be able to do them in an hour or two (then throw them in the tumbler over night). I dated a professional jeweler for a couple years (good friends now) and I've seen her make things like that in no time. She's also available for teaching and consultation if interested. Her name is Marlo (www.marlom.com). Of course I haven't see your work, just the design and I think it's pretty cool. But like I said, if you're spending that much time then you may want to contact her. :)

-W
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top