Registered
125 Posts
I remember doing that sort of art work when I was in Kindi

& it's still fun now ;)

A

·
0 Posts
wow greg im absolutely amazed at this tioming onthis
as im in australia, and we are very behind, this morning at 2am, the latest episi-ode of davidletterman was on, and he mentioned that iw the day before halloween.(thats how slow we are here.And on this epidosde he had a guest that had bought that artist painting for $5 or $8 cant remeber, and she has had forensic investigators look over the artwork who confirmed a fingerprint of the artisit was actual on it, Apartantly hios work fetches 15omil, she was offered 9mil or something like that and declined and now there is a movie about it
freaky,very freaky

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anothermvfanatic said:
wow greg im absolutely amazed at this tioming onthis
as im in australia, and we are very behind, this morning at 2am, the latest episi-ode of davidletterman was on, and he mentioned that iw the day before halloween.(thats how slow we are here.And on this epidosde he had a guest that had bought that artist painting for $5 or $8 cant remeber, and she has had forensic investigators look over the artwork who confirmed a fingerprint of the artisit was actual on it, Apartantly hios work fetches 15omil, she was offered 9mil or something like that and declined and now there is a movie about it
freaky,very freaky
hmmmm
that IS freaky
glad you gave it a try
very surprising how behind the episodes are
i would have thought that in 2006, that was no longer an issue

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

A

·
0 Posts
greg have you heard of the movie out this lady (above) made
i think its called
who the bleep is jackson pollak
literally
if you have
any good?

A

·
0 Posts