MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad will be coming to visit for a period in the spring and he has been missing the bike he never rode (and then sold to me) so he had talked about checking out renting a bike while he was down here. Nothing extreme, no track days or anything. I think he just wanted to tool around the city and maybe make a strip up into the North GA mountains.

Ive done some googles and there are a few companies that rent some bikes that come up but they focus mostly on those massive touring bikes and giving tours. I was wondering if anyone had run across a place (who knows, maybe a dealer) who rented something more GP like the motards or an FZ1.

He has his MSF, endorsements and gear so he would really just need a bike.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Good question. I mapped my drive to the Bub and it's 22 hours from Morrison CO to Cartersville GA.
As much as I want my Brutie to come with me, it's going to be a real haul. Is there a logical way to ship the bike and fly in? I would hate to have it wrecked in transit though.

·
Administrator
20,013 Posts
Cag ships bikes all the time....I am sure he could advise.....also, if you are an AMA member there are some discounts with a company that specializes in transporting bikes.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I second Riders Hill as well. They are located right near where the fun roads begin too :)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, Riders Hill will probably be it since they have some sport bikes instead of the big touring models/ I would have responded parkerfe's post but the server went down as I was typing it. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts