MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read on here that Italy take off in the month of August. Does anyone know if all the USA bikes have been shipped to US soil? I would like to find out if all the bikes are in the country and just need to be delivered to the dealers or we have to wait until September for manufacturing to continue.

Getting really impatient now that I see a bunch of people picking up their white bikes while I'm stuck sitting on my ass with no info about delivery...

Been to the MV Agusta USA facebook page and just see the same as here... happy people who have picked up their white bikes with a big smile on their face. I hope that will be me soon.

·
Registered
947 Posts
MV USA has stated on facebook that all bikes on USA soil have now been delivered to dealers. They said the next batch will not be here until next month.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great...:bawling: I guess I'll be waiting for another month looking at pictures on the internet.

Thanks for the info though.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Houston, TX.

I called dealers in San Antonio and Austin or Dallas (can't remember which one). None of them have any on order. I just called my dealer to see if it's possible to source one and get it shipped but he's closed today for family reasons.

It looks like by the time I get it I'll put it straight in the garage for winter! Then I can sit on it and make sounds with my mouth as I rip up the imaginary turns in my head.

·
Registered
14,226 Posts
bikes?

SKUR;
try calling Balz at Moto Forza;
http://www.moto-forza.com/default.asp

he had some on hand when i was there a while back.....
he also has the entire parts inventory of the old MVAgustaUSA importer back east:drummer:

·
Registered
947 Posts
They told me at Fast by Ferraci that they might have a white one available when I picked up my F3 last week. Might be worth giving them a call but I would imagine delivery would be a pretty penny.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. Just called him. Nothing in stock until next shipment late this month/ early next month. He said 30 bikes will be in that shipment and will be distributed. Hopefully I get one of those.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fast is also out. They already received their 6 that were on order for the year. He stated that all dealers should have received their preordered amount of bikes.

I told him that my dealer ordered 2 red/silver and 2 white and only received one red/silver. His reply was "hmm." My thoughts exactly!

Looks like I will have to wait for the next shipment but thank you very much for the help guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts