MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Let's hope so, they still owe me 200 euro's, freaking bast*rds.

·
Registered
140 Posts
that's the understatement of the year!! Please do a search for emoto or ita moto ( they changed their name ). Or google it. Do not buy from them EVER.
Yeah I was lead to believe that Emotouk was the place to order a few parts from....I dont mean to sound rude or anything, whats wrong with them?

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
They like taking peoples money and not shipping anything out. Thats been their business practice for the last 2-3 years.

·
Registered
140 Posts
They like taking peoples money and not shipping anything out. Thats been their business practice for the last 2-3 years.
Ahh I see, Thanks for the heads up then, I was looking at spending close to $1000 AUD.....MV Course, Evo or Vesuvio are ok aren't they?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Geez mate, that was close, glad you found this place, like me :)

x2 about the sponsors.
No worries, Like I said there was a few things I was going to order, chief among which was a new seat. I'll leave it to Evolution i think!

Cheers again!

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
F41NXS impecable choice of music mate you here they're Roger/David are touring the wall again?
Yep, I have tickets in hand for both MGM in Las Vegas (November) and also the O2 in London next year, should be good. It appears David Gilmour is only attending one gig with roger waters and it has not been decided which concert he will be joining waters on yet.

This may be the last amazing show of "The Wall" as none of us including Roger waters are getting any younger.

As for my comment on E-Moto, I guess everyone is aware from previous of my run-in with e-moto, such a shame they have fallen away haha

p.s. Roger Waters - In the Flesh CD/DVD & Pro's & Cons of Hitch-hiking are a must have for everyones CD / Record collection. Enjoy.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Got all there albums mate awesome band. How much are the O2 tickets? And fancy meeting up for a couple of beers there?

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got all there albums mate awesome band. How much are the O2 tickets? And fancy meeting up for a couple of beers there?
"Wish You Were Here".. is in my top 10 albums of all time ( possible in my top 5). And one of the best album covers ever !

PM sent with all the details (sorry John for jumping in on your thread).
Roy.. No probs man... I'm not that sensitive and don't give a monkeys about thread jumping...

Crack on with your posts :yo:

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wish Roy, I wish... We're moving house before Christmas and finances are mega tight at the moment, so we've even stopped getting Friday takeways to try and save every penny..

I'm off to Italy this Thursday with some mates to the Ducati factory for a tour and already feel guilty about how much this short jolly is costing.

Please post some pictures of the gig, as it would be nice to see what we are missing :cry:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts